Consider Coppin. Enroll Now!
Is Coppin State University your college destination? This is an opportunity to ease the transition to become an enrolled Coppin State University student.
Handle Business Matters
Handle financial aid, housing and other business matters.
Register for Classes
No placement test required.
Register for your fall classes.
Save Time. Save Money.
- $50 Application Fee WAIVED
Who Should Attend?
- Students who have not applied
- Students still seeking freshman and transfer admission (incomplete applications)
- Admitted students
Families and parents are encouraged to attend.
What to Bring?
The Office of Admissions will provide on-site admission and the Office of Financial Aid will provide individual on-site assistance. For students who have not yet been admitted, please be sure to bring your:
High school students:
- Official high school or college transcript(s)
- SAT and/or ACT test scores
- Official college transcript(s)
- If less than 24 transferrable credits, bring official high school or college transcript(s) and SAT and/or ACT test scores